Okay, firstly, I would like to warn anyone with potential or pre-existing heart or diabetes problems….this cake is going to make your doctor angry. So, why would I post such a dangerous recipe online? Umm…it only has 4 ingredients and takes 15 minutes to make and will make all your dinner guests cry with happiness. Now, folks that is a Kim’s Carbs GUARANTEE!
- x1 1 litre tub of plain vanilla ice cream, left out the freezer to melt
- x1 box Oreos
- x1 tub Nutella spread
- x1 tub cream, whipped
- Grease a cake tin – I used a 24cm round tin
- Place the oreos in a bowl and bash to desired crumb size – I had mine all the way from oreo powder to quarter oreo size.
- Pour the melted ice cream over the oreo crumbs and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the cake tin and quickly place in the freezer before the oreo bits have a chance to sink to the bottom. Allow to freeze for about 3 – 4 hours. (This leaves you enough time to have a shower; do your hair; cook starters and mains, and top up your guests’ glasses!)
- When it is finally time to have dessert, simply whip the cream in an electric mixer and add a few spoons of Nutella. Mix until blended together. Run a knife around the inside of the cake tin to loosen the ice cream and turn out onto a cake stand.
- Smear the Nutella cream all over and serve!
I won’t say anymore about this cake because quite honestly, I think it speaks for itself! The only thing I will say is: don’t leave it out of the fridge for too long!